Like tagwords Photoshop Elements has a feature that actually guides and help you to label faces in your pictures. Once you active this icon, the computer will prompt you to label your faces.
- In the Organizer Tab, click on the Keyword drop down menu.
- The third icon to the right of the green plus sign looks like a Polaroid picture. Click on it.
- This will give you a new window with images that have people in it (limited by what is already on the left) Go back to the left and pick the button “Show All” if you want to work with more pictures or navigate into your computer to select specific files/folders.
- It will prompt you to type in names.
- If you already labeled some faces, it will put a box around a picture and ask you for example: if it is “George”. If it is just click on the check mark.
- You can always ignore the computer asking you this if you are busy doing something else. The option is runs continuously.