Sometimes the overall color on an image needs some adjusting. It may not even be the white balance that was the problem. Images taken with the sun low on the horizon can also put a glow that changes skin tones to a golden color. If you want a more natural tone you can get it by removing the color cast of the sun. You can also change the overall tone of any photograph.
- With an image selected and in the Full Edit mode…
- On the menu bar: Enhance > Adjust Color > Remove Color Cast
- This is a small dialog box. All the work you’ll be doing is with an eye dropper icon that you’ll see when you put the cursor over the photograph..Put this eye dropper over a white, gray or black area of the photograph and click.
- This will remove the color cast.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the results, try again.by clicking reset and repeating the procedure above.