You have imported images (Blog #52). Now it’s time to view images in the Organizer.
- I like to have the folder tree on the left and images in the grey square on the right. If you do not see this, click on the button on the lower left: Show Panel.
- How many images you see is controlled with the Zoom slider, lower right.
- Under the Title: My Folders you should have your folders listed in Alphabetical order.
- If you want to view these folders as they are displayed on the hard drive, click the small folder icon to the right of the title: My folders
- Click any folder located on the left and the images in that folder will be displayed on the right.
- Above this grey space you can use the drop down menu to the right of “Sort by” to select how you want to view the images – Newest, Oldest, Name, Import Batch
- Use the Zoom slider to change the size of the images. Double click on an image will make it as large as possible. Double click again to go back to the Grid view (or more the Zoom slider to the left).
- Use the Slide Show button at the bottom of the page to view all images automatically. Once you click this button and the first image loads, you can set preferences with the icons that come up. This feature also has music that will play as you view the images.
- Instant Fix button – click this button to get quick controls for: crop, contrast, red eye, color, sharpen, levels and smart fix. Click the button again to remove this panel.
- Notice the undo button for quick changes and the rotate button.
- See later blog posts for the remainder buttons: Add people, Add places, Add event and on the far right – Tags/Info button