Images with people can be tagged and stacked for easy viewing and retrieval. First we will get the Organizer activated, then we will begin tagging images. Once you do this routinely, finding images of the same person across many albums is as easy as a few clicks.
- In the Organizer, Media view. Menu >View >People Recognition.
- Select an album to find people in.
- Double click on an image with a face and make the image large by double clicking.
- A box appears over faces.
- Click “Who is this?” and type a name; Return/Enter key when done
- Above the image, click the arrow to move to the next picture and repeat the steps above.
- ***Additionally – you can click and drag the recognition box around the face. As you type, the computer may give suggestions. You can use the down arrow or mouse to select it. Then click the green check mark or use the Return/Enter key .
- If no box appears around a face in a picture, look for the icon at the bottom: Missing People. Click on this icon to get a face recognition box.
A new stack of people appears when you select People View (We were in Media View) at he very top. Right click on any person who has been tagged to see the information about the original folder for that image.