Let’s get close up with the Zoom tool. You will need this tool frequently. It especially comes in handy when using the Clone tool. (You are in the Expert Mode of the Editor Workspace). There are many ways to zoom, here are a few:
- On the left in the top box pick the tool on the tool that looks like a magnifying glass. Select it.
- Look at the options listed in the pop up window below the image you’re using. Note the + or – . Select the one you want to zoom in + or zoom out -. Then put your cursor on the picture and click as many times as necessary to zoom in or out.
- You can use the slider to zoom in or out.
- You can also select the icons listed to size the image to your preference.
- I like to use the keyboard for this one. Hold down the Ctrl key, then tap on the + to zoom in, or tap on the – to zoom out.
- Also in the top tool box you’ll see a hand. Select it.
- When you place the cursor on the image you can now click and drag the image. Or you can use the sliders to the right and under an image that is close up after zooming in.